Racedeck® garage tiles are perfect for a garage that looks great and clean year-round! We can design and install the floor of your dreams!
This flooring system is suitable for both residential and commercial applications for greater Akron and is not restricted to garages. The floor is ideal for patios, porches, basements and many other locations such as trade shows, shops and retail displays.
The Racedeck® series garage flooring is available in 9 garage style tiles and in 14 standard colors. It is designed to sustain the toughest mechanical conditions and render many years of service. The flooring is impervious to oils, anti–freeze, brake fluid and radiator fluid.
Let CB’s give you the perfect garage floor for Northeast Ohio with Racedeck® Garage Tiles!
All Racedeck® styles have the following common features:
- The installation requires no glue and leaves no toxic mess.
- Slip–resistance with a high tech look
- Seamless appearance
- Styles are generally interchangeable so you can design the perfect flooring solution for your needs
- Available with optional edging for a finished look
- Easy to clean and resistant to most chemicals and petroleum
- Designed for heavy vehicle loads
- Each module has 16 PowerLocks™ which lock together and become part of the superstructure.
- Installation can be done on top of almost any existing floor with very little prep.
- Most installations take less than 1 day
- Can withstand a large temperature range
- Designed to support rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
Tile Styles Available
What makes RaceDeck® from CB’s Custom Garage Interiors in particular the best choice for the residential garage floor market?
- No Need For Surface Prep – Unlike floor coatings, garage floor tiles can easily cover up cracks in your old stained concrete, saving you time and money.
- Made For The Harsh Garage Environment – RaceDeck® garage floor tiles are made from the highest quality copolymers and tested to withstand extreme temperatures from 0 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Many Styles To Choose From – RaceDeck® offers more styles and color options than anyone else, making your design options virtually limitless.
- Built Tough – RaceDeck can handle the most extreme vehicle rolling loads, in excess of 80,000 lbs. RaceDeck resists petroleum products, antifreeze, and most household products. Will not fade, peel, crack or blister.
- Made In U.S.A. – Every RaceDeck® garage tile is designed, engineered and manufactured in their ISO Quality Certified factory in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Fast Install – Typical installation of a two car garage floor takes less than 1 day, not multiple days as with paints and epoxy.
So what are you waiting for? Let us come out and design your fantastic floor today!
Let Us Turn This:
For questions related to our product and service offerings or to schedule a design consult, you can give us a call at (888) 724-2724 . Proudly serving the Greater Akron and Canton area, and Eastern Ohio.